General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Scope and Definations
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
(2) A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can largely be attributed neither to their commercial nor their independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB) of the Federal Republic of Germany.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract and storage of the contract text
(1) The presentation of the goods or services on our website does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods or services. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(2) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop: We will send you the order data and our General Terms and Conditions by email. You can also read the terms and conditions at any time at: Season-trader.com
§ 3 Prices, shipping cost, payment and due date
(1) The prices shown include VAT (Federal Republic of Germany) and other price components. There could also be any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has to pay the payment immediately after conclusion of the contract.
§ 4 Delivery
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all of the items we offer are ready for immediate dispatch. The delivery is made within 5 working days at the latest. The period for delivery begins after the contract is concluded and payment is made , Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item also passes to the buyer only when the item is handed over to the buyer is.
§ 5 Retention of title
(1) We shall retain title to the delivered goods until full payment of all claims from the contract. This also applies to all future deliveries, even if we do not always expressly refer. We are entitled to take back the goods if the buyer breaches the contract.
§ 6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer Right of Withdrawal
Consumers have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following stipulation, whereby consumers are any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can largely not be attributed to their commercial or self-employed activity:
Right of withdrawal / Widerrufsbelehrung
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day the contract is concluded. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period expires.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you cancel this contract, we have made all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from the fact that you chose a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery we offer have to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we have received notification of your cancellation of this contract.
End of withdraw information / Ende der Widerrufsbelehrung
§ 7 Contract language
As contract language English and german will be available exclusively
§ 8 Contact to the customer
If you have provided us with your email address and mobile phone number, we reserve the right to contact you regularly about offers or similar goods or services. We do not have to obtain separate consent from you for this.
In this respect, data processing takes place solely on the basis of our legitimate interest in personalized direct advertising in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSVGO. You are entitled to object to the use of your data for the aforementioned advertising purpose at any time with future effect by notifying the person responsible at the beginning. For this, you only incur transmission costs according to the basic tariffs. After receipt of your objection, your data will be deleted immediately for advertising purposes.
§ 9 Other
(1) This Agreement and the legal relations of the parties are subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany.
(2) The place of performance and jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract is Hamburg, Germany.
(3) If any provision of this Agreement be or become invalid or contain a gap, the other provisions shall remain unaffected. The parties agree to meet to replace the invalid provision with a legally valid provision which most closely approximates the economic purpose of the invalid provision or fills this gap.
As of July 2020